Best Paper Award
-  Andrés Aristizábal, Dariusz Biernacki, Sergueï Lenglet and Piotr Polesiuk for the paper “Environmental Bisimulations for Delimited-Control Operators With Dynamic Prompt Generation”
Best Student Paper Award
-  Dmitriy Traytel for the paper “Formal Languages, Formally and Conductively”
Best Paper Award by Junior Researcher
-  Ambrus Kaposi and András Kovács for the paper “A Syntax for Higher Inductive-Inductive Types”
- Mirai Ikebuchi for her paper "A Lower Bound of The Number of Rewrite Rules Obtained by Homological Methods"
- Jonathan Sterling, Carlo Angiuli and Daniel Gratzer for their paper "Cubical Syntax for Reflection-Free Extensional Equality"
- Andrej Dudenhefner for his paper "Undecidability of Semi-unification on a Napkin"
- Petar Vukmirović, Alexander Bentkamp and Visa Nummelin for their paper "Efficient Full Higher-Order Unification"
Best System Description by Junior Researcher
-  Ankush Das for his paper "Resource-Aware Session Types with Arithmetic Refinements" (co-authored with Frank Pfenning)